CWG 2022 India DAY4 LIVE – India Today CWG 2022 LIVE – India vs England Hockey Live: Indian judoka Sushila Devi Likmabam…
CWG 2022 India DAY4 LIVE – India Today CWG 2022 LIVE – India vs England Hockey Live: Indian judoka Sushila Devi Likmabam on Monday ensured a medal for India in judo as she advanced to the final in the women’s 48kg category. meanwhile, India’s Ajay Singh missed out on a bronze medal in the men’s 81kg category as he finished fourth with a total lift of 319kg. Later in the day, all eyes will be on the Indian men’s table tennis, badminton and hockey teams on Day 4 of the Commonwealth Games 2022 on Monday. While the paddlers will face Nigeria in the semi-finals, the Indian badminton team will face Singapore in the last-4. Meanwhile, the Indian men’s hockey team will face England in their second group match. Follow CWG 2022 live updates on InsideSport.IN
CWG 2022 India Day 3 Highlights – Check Out
Commonwealth Games 2022 medal tally: Check India’s position in medal tally after 2 gold medals on Sunday
Indian judokas have a chance to win four medals on Monday. Sushila Devi Likmabam will face South Africa’s Michaela Whitebow in the gold medal contest, while Jaslin Singh Saini (men’s 66kg), Suchika Tariyal (women’s 57kg) and Vijay Kumar Yadav (men’s 60kg) will play in the bronze medal contest.
CWG 2022 Day 4 Results Highlights for India
- The India women’s fours team secured the country’s first ever medal in lawn bowls as they beat New Zealand 16-13 to book their place in the final.
- Joshana Chinnappa lost in straight sets to Canada’s Holly Naughton 11-9, 11-5, 15-13 in the quarterfinals.
CWG 2022 India Day 4 Schedule
- Lawn Bowls – 01:00 PM IST Women’s Fours Semi-Final India vs New Zealand
India women’s four team beat New Zealand 16-13 to reach the final.
- Weightlifting – 02:00 PM IST Men’s 81kg, Ajay Singh
Ajay Singh finished fourth in the men’s 81kg category as he lifted a total of 319kg.
- Judo- 02:30 PM IST Men’s -60kg, Preliminary Round, Quarterfinals, Semifinals and Repechage, Vijay Kumar Yadav
Round 16: Vijay Kumar Yadav beats Winsley Gangaiah of Mauritius to enter men’s 60kg quarters.
Quarter Finals: Vijay Kumar Yadav Lost a quarter-final tie against Australia’s Joshua Katz
Repechage Round 1: Vijay Kumar Yadav defeated Scotland’s Dylan Munro to win his first round repechage. The next day he will fight for the bronze medal.
- Judo – 02:30 PM IST Men’s -66kg, Preliminary Round Quarter Final Semi Final & Repechage, Joslin Singh Saini
16 rounds – Jaslin Singh Saini bests Maxence Kugola in double-quick time to reach the quarter-finals.
Quarter Finals: Joslin Singh the signee Won his quarter-final tie against Nathan Burns (Northern Ireland) to enter the semi-finals.
Semi-Finals: Jaslin Singh Saini lost to Scotland’s Finley Allan in the men’s -66kg semi-final.
- Judo – 02:30 PM IST Women’s -48kg, Preliminary Round Quarter Final Semi Final & Repechage, Shusheela Likmabam
Quarter Finals- Susheela the goddess For lickmab is in the semi-finals. Beat Harriet Bonface of Malawi by way of Ippon.
semi final – Sushila Devi Likmabam secured a medal for India, beating Priscilla Morand of Mauritius in the semi-finals to enter the final.
- Judo – 02:30 PM IST Women’s -57kg, Preliminary Round Quarter Final Semi Final and Repechage, Suchika Tarial
16 rounds – Indians index Tarial Beat Zambia’s Rita Cabinda in the round of 16 to enter the quarters.
Quarter Finals: Suchika Tarial lost to Canada’s Krista Deguchi in the women’s 57kg quarterfinals at Ippon.
Repechage Round 1: Suchika Tarial won the first round repechage against South Africa’s Donne Breitenbach. He will fight for bronze.
- Swimming – 03:00 PM IST– Men’s 100m Butterfly, Heats, Sajan Prakash
Sajan Prakash The men’s 100m butterfly did not advance to the semi-finals after finishing 7th in the heats and 19th overall.
- Squash – 04:30 PM IST – Women’s Singles Plate Quarter Final – Sunayana Kuruvila vs Chanithma Sinali
Sunayana Kuruvila beat Chanithma Sinali 11-3, 11-2, 11-2 in straight games to advance to the plate semi-finals.
- Boxing – 04:45 PM IST – Men’s Over 48kg – 51kg (Fly), Round of 16, Amit Pangal
Indian boxer Amit Pangal Vanuatu’s Namri eased into the quarters with a dominant 5-0 win over Van.
- Boxing – 06:00 PM IST – Men’s Over 54kg – 57kg (Featherweight), Round of 16, Mohammad Husam Uddin
Muhammad Husam Uddin reached the quarter-finals after defeating Bangladesh’s Md Salim Hossain 5-0 by unanimous decision.
- Squash – 07.00 PM IST – Women’s Singles Quarter Final – Joshana Chinnappa v Holly Naughton
Joshana Chinnappa lost in straight sets to Canada’s Holly Naughton 11-9, 11-5, 15-13 in the quarterfinals.
- Cycling – Track & Para Track – 06:30 PM IST – Women’s Kerin, Round 1, Mayuri Lute, Triasha Paul – ongoing
- Squash – 07.45 PM IST – Men’s Singles Quarterfinals – Sourav Ghoshal vs Greg Loban – ongoing
- Hockey – 08:30 PM IST – India vs England
- Cycling – Track & Para Track – 09:00 PM IST – Women’s 10km Scratch Race, Final, Meenakshi
- Cycling – Track & Para Track – 09:30 PM IST – Men’s 40km Points Race, Qualification, Venkappa Kengalagutty, Kapil Naman
- Badminton – Mixed Team Semi-Finals – 10:00 PM IST – India vs Singapore
- Weightlifting – 11:00 PM IST – Women’s 71kg, Harjinder Kaur
- Table Tennis – 11:30 PM IST – Men’s semi-final – India vs Nigeria
- Boxing – 01:00 AM IST – Men’s Over 75kg – 80kg (Light Heavy), Round of 16, Ashish Kumar
- For Swimming – 12:46 AM IST – Men’s 50m Freestyle S7, Heat, Suyash Yadav, Niranjan Mukundan
- Swimming – 01:07 AM IST – Men’s 50m Backstroke Final – Srihari Nataraj
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWS/ Commonwealth Games 2022 Live Updates & Scores with InsideSport.IN.