IND VS ENG Live Score – India England 3rd T20 Live – 6:30 PM Toss: India already have the series in their pockets.
IND VS ENG Live Score – India England 3rd T20 Live – 6:30 pm Toss: The series is already in India’s pocket. Rohit Sharma’s side will now play at home for the first time to whitewash England, led by Jos Butler. The third T20 match will be played at Trent Bridge and will start at 6 pm. India can make some changes in the XI for the match. All indications are that Omran Malik will be included in the XI for the third T20: Follow IND vs ENG 3rd T20 Live updates with InsideSport.IN.
- The third T20 between India and England is being held at Trent Bridge in Nottingham
- Venue Record India: India have won two and lost one venue at the 2009 World Cup
- Venue Record England: England have won just one of their previous three matches at the venue. Their only win was against the West Indies more than 10 years ago.
- Match start time: The match will start at 6 pm and the toss will start at 6:30 pm
- Live streaming and broadcasting: Sony Six and Sony Live app
IND vs ENG 3rd T20I: What you need to know about IND vs ENG 3rd T20I, schedule, Indian record, live
IND vs ENG Live: Check out the 2nd T20 highlight
IND vs ENG Live: MS Dhoni makes a special comeback in Indian costume.
Pitch report: The match promises to be a high-scoring game that will benefit spinners. The pitch at Trent Bridge is flat and not like the pitch of Aegis Bowl and Edgbaston without grass cover.
India Playing XI 3rd T20: Both Rohit Sharma and coach Rahul Dravid have hinted that the team could give the players a chance to warm up on the bench. Omran Malik is set to replace Harshal Patel.
Herschel Patel did not have a good day in the 2nd T20 at Edgbaston, scoring 34 runs in 4 overs for one wicket. However, he is sure to retain his place in the T20 World Cup.
This is the owner of Omran, who has been tested rather. While Dravid believes in consistency, it will be the only chance for England to test Omran against an almost full-strength England team.
India Playing XI vs ENG: Should India play Umran Malik?
- Omran has played two T20s so far and bowled just five overs.
- Although he is expensive, it is his speed and length that can be effective.
- In Southampton and Edgbaston, the Batters fought hard. This is something that Umran can be confident about.
- With Jaspreet Bumrah and Bhuvneshwar Kumar managing Rohit Sharma by his side, Omran will have the confidence to succeed in international cricket.
- However, not playing him will mean that he has no plans for the T20 World Cup.
- India have exactly 13 matches to prepare for the T20 World Cup, without any late schedule.
India Playing XI vs ENG: Pocket Series, Rohit Sharma will probably test Umran Malik at Trent Bridge: Follow IND vs ENG 3rd T20 Live Updates
IND vs ENG Live: Due to another failure of Virat Kohli to return to T20, is this the end of the road for the former India captain?
India Playing XI vs England 2nd T20:
1. Rohit Sharma (c)
2. Rishabh Pant (wicketkeeper)
3. Virat Kohli
4. Suryakumar Yadav
5. Hardik Pandya
6. Dinesh Karthik
7. Rabindra Jadeja
8. Harshal Patel / Umran Malik
9. Bhubaneswar Kumar
10. Jaspreet Bumrah
11. Yuzbendra Chahal
With the exception of Umran, India are likely to take the same XI without any problems. Virat Kohli increased his bad run with just 1 run. But he will continue to feature in India’s plans. It is unlikely that Rahul Dravid or Rohit Sharma will drop him.
That means India’s best T20 batsman, Ishan Kisan, and Deepak Hooda, who is in great form, should be out, according to the ICC rankings.
– Md. Kaifi (its _itskaifi23_) July 9, 2022
India Playing XI vs ENG 2nd T20: Should Virat Kohli open with Rohit Sharma?
- Rahul Dravid plays a gamble and pays it, sending Rishabh Pant to open with Rohit Sharma.
- That means, Virat Kohli has got his favorite No. 3 slot. But it didn’t work out because he played only 3 balls.
- Kohli’s new offensive game is not doing much at the moment. Since the IPL, he has looked at attack from the first ball and often lifted his wicket from the blue.
- The 3rd ball call in IPL 2022 is a story of his bad form.
- For RCB, he has scored just 341 runs at an average of 22.73 and a strike rate of 115.99.
- In 2022, Kohli has run at just 117 strike rate and it does not match India’s new template.
- Changing his batting position in the IPL did not help.
- For India, though he has scored two half-centuries in his last five innings, it is his strike rate that is the biggest concern.
- Virat Kohli has managed only 112.29 strike rate in those games.
- A change in Team India’s batting position could help Virat regain his form.
Here’s what you need to know before the third T20 between England and India:
When will the third T20 match between India and England be played?
The third T20 match between India and England will be played on 10 July 2022 (Sunday).
Where will the third T20 match between India and England be played?
India v England 3rd The T20 match will be played at Trent Bridge in Nottingham.
When will the third T20I between India and England start?
The third T20I between India and England will start at 7 pm IST, with the toss at 6.30 pm IST.
How can I watch India vs England 3rd T20 Live?
India vs England 3rd T20I will be live on Sony Sports Network. It can be streamed on the SonyLIV app. You can also follow InsideSport.IN for live scores and updates.
Follow InsideSport on GOOGLE NEWSFollow IND vs ENG 3rd T20 live updates with / InsideSport.IN.