IND vs Jim Live – Deepak Hooda Lucky Charm? In the last 50 years of playing cricket, India has been very lucky…
IND vs Jim Live – Deepak Hooda Lucky Charm? Over the past 50 years of cricket, India has had many lucky mascots. Sreesanth, Yusuf Pathan and Rohit Sharma to name a few. Looks like Deepak Hooda has become India’s new lucky charm. The all-rounder has never tasted defeat in the blue jersey. The men in blue have a great winning streak whenever Hooda is part of the playing XI. With the India vs Zimbabwe ODI series set to begin on August 18, see how many matches India have won with Hooda in the team. Follow Asia Cup Cricket Live and Asia Cup 2022 Live Updates with InsideSport.IN.
- Hooda played 14 matches, 5 ODIs and nine T20Is for India.
- India have won all the matches since the all-rounder’s debut in 2022.
- Hooda also won the Player of the Series award in the Ireland T20 series.
75 years of independence: Indian cricket team celebrates Independence Day in Zimbabwe, Shikhar Dhawan greets everyone, KL Rahul and team join celebrations at Indian Embassy: Follow India vs Zimbabwe ODI series live
IND vs ZIM: Deepak Hooda India’s new lucky charm? See how many matches the team won when the all-rounder was in the playing eleven
Deepak Hooda Lucky Charm: Against whom India won ODI matches when Hooda was part of the playing XI
- Hooda made his ODI debut against West Indies and scored an unbeaten 26. The Men in Blue won the match by six wickets.
- In the second ODI, the 27-year-old scored 29 runs and took one wicket. India won the match by 44 runs.
- After that, India toured the West Indies. In the first game, Hooda scored 27 runs as the Rohit Sharma-led side won by 3 runs.
- India picked up 33 runs and one as an all-rounder in the second match of the three-match ODI series. They beat West Indies by two wickets.
- In the last ODI, the visitors won by 119 runs with the 27-year-old not out to bat.
Deepak Hooda’s win in nine T20s
- Hooda made his T20 debut against Sri Lanka but did not bat in two matches. India won both the games by 62 runs and 7 wickets respectively.
- In the third game, the all-rounder came out to bat and scored 21 runs as India whitewashed Sri Lanka and won the match by 6 wickets.
- India then went to Ireland and Hooda scored 47 and 104 in two T20Is as the visitors won by 7 and 4 runs.
- Hooda played one T20 against England and scored 33 runs as India were defeated by 50 runs.
- The all-rounder later played three T20Is against the West Indies and scored 10, 21 and 38. The Rohit Sharma-led team won by 7 wickets, 59 runs and 88 runs in three games.
IND vs ZIM: Deepak Hooda India’s new lucky charm? See how many matches the team has won with the all-rounder in the playing eleven
Asia Cup 2022: Will Hooda feature in XI during Asia Cup?
Hooda has been selected in the Asia Cup team instead of Shreyas Iyer. Akash Chopra feels that the all-rounder should be in the XI as he balances the team. The all-rounder will be seen in three ODI matches against Zimbabwe before the Asia Cup.