Shreyas Iyer’s new look: Asia Cup 2022 – India’s outfield batsman Shreyas Iyer limped out of the Asia Cup…
Shreyas Iyer’s New Look: Asia Cup 2022 – Indian batsman Shreyas Iyer, who was eliminated from the Asia Cup, indulged himself. The right-handed batter has sported a stylish haircut. Iyer, who struggled for runs in India’s last Twenty20 series against the West Indies, has been ruled out of the Asia Cup due to Deepak Hooda. However, the KKR skipper has bounced back from that disappointment and decided to give himself a cool new and trendy look. He also captioned the post aptly, writing, work, work and work. Follow All India and Asia Cup 2022 live updates with InsideSport.IN.
Asia Cup 2022 Live: Aqib Javed’s Big Prediction, ‘Hardik Pandya Is India’s X-Factor, Can Win Asia Cup Title For India’: Follow India Pakistan Asia Cup Match Live
Shreyas Iyer’s new look: Skipped from Asia Cup, Shreyas Iyer pumps himself up with a stylish haircut – Check Out
Shreyas Iyer’s new look: India’s batsman likes to keep experimenting with his look – This isn’t the first time the 27-year-old has experimented with her looks. Iyer always opts for trendy haircuts, which are on trend. This time she has decided to keep her hair short and is trying to get out of her slump by deciding to focus on getting back in shape with looks.
Asia Cup 2022: Selectors replace Shreyas Iyer with Deepak Hooda
- Iyer failed big time in five T20Is against the West Indies. He scored only one fifty in the fifth T20.
- In the nine innings that the right-handed batsman has batted at number three, he has not crossed 50 even once.
- However, Deepak Hooda made the most of his chances and scored 274 runs in seven innings.
- Hooda is also an easy bowler and quite economical with his off spin.
- With Virat Kohli and KL Rahul returning to India’s squad for the Asia Cup, the selectors dropped Iyer and included Hooda instead.